Nigeria's No.1 Business and Wealth Creation Forum:
Wealth Creation Resources | Make Money Online Discussions | Business Opportunities, Tips and Resources | Jobs/Vacancies and Much More!

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Nigeria's No.1 Business and Wealth Creation Forum:
Wealth Creation Resources | Make Money Online Discussions | Business Opportunities, Tips and Resources | Jobs/Vacancies and Much More!

You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Log in or Register Now! to gain full basic member access privileges.

Connect With Us On Social Media: FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram | Google Plus | Youtube | WhatsApp

Click here for Latest Jobs and Vacancies.

Mother, Son And Fiancee Who Are All Doctors
commy :
The cute husband-to-be @Jaii T, shared the lovely photos on his social media page and described how amazing it is, to have the two wonderful women; his mum and wife-to-be, in his life and always there for him...

Read below:

"It is a remarkable feeling to be in the presence of both my mother and wife to be, the two women that potentiate my drive, ambition, and consistently reinforce my goals. I can't even express the magnitude of respect and appreciation for the sacrifices and hard work undertaken by them in order to facilitate our accomplishments! Honouring my queen⚕! This family will save your life! @dr.livv, @dr_jaii & Mommy #drjaii #familybusiness #familyaffair #mommylovesher #youngmama #blessed #medicine #medstudent #doctor #nurse #emergency #surgery #neonatology #cardiology #medschool

[Image: 4935021_16790160225137017955487239073387...047409f0bd]
[Image: 4935026_img20170228180239_jpegd69752becf...05da06761d]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Views
  Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay - FG 383
  Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors 228
  Adorable Photos Of A Mother And Her Son In NYSC Matching Outfit 312